Thursday, November 17, 2016

If I'm Wearing My Glasses Leave Me Alone

It's a bright, cold, rainy day. Yes, bright, surprisingly. The high white clouds are trying to trick me into thinking it's nice outside. Indeed I keep turning to look out the window to see if the sun is peeking through. It's not. Just thin clouds dripping their contents as they slowly slink over the coast inland. I'm not amused.

Had a hard time getting out of bed. I think I'm coming down with a cold. I wish I was coming down with a cold: a good excuse to stay in bed all day. I'll be staying in the house anyways. I have plenty to do that I don't want to do: homework, housework, showering, brushing my hair. 

I'm debating if I'm going into another depression or if I'm just tired or if I'm just lazy or if my head still isn't totally healed from that concussion in July. Maybe a combination. The bottom line is I don't want to do anything.

My list of to do's today started like this: 1-Get out of bed, 2-Drink Water, 3-Eat something healthy, 4-Put on contacts, 5-Brush  hair, 6-Take Vitamins, 7-Plan dinner, 8-blog, ... I skipped from 3 and went straight to 8. I couldn't handle the others. I might go back but I also have homework to do so I might just take a nap.

I haven't been surfing in 3 weeks because the surf has been too big. I've tried running a few times but it still hurts my head (post-concussion). Walking is cold. Yesterday I bought a rowing machine from a surplus sale. I'll see what excuses I can come up with for not using that. In a similar vein I have gained 10+ pounds since the move. Hence I am wearing sweats a lot.

Other problems I should face but won't: refinance the rental, set up income sensitive repayment for student loans, wake up my son who needs to find a job, get better insurance agent, track down life insurance policy, adopt a puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers