Thursday, January 07, 2016

First day of class

I was all set up and sitting there waiting for my students to arrive and no one ever did.  Five minutes before class the thought "maybe I'm in the wrong classroom" flashed through my head. Looked it up and yes, my classroom was changed. 

I was 2 minutes late for class. Everyone was sitting there. Quiet. Ugh. I had never been in this classroom before and fumbled to get my computer plugged in, get the projector working, figure out where the light switches were, etc. I felt stupid but did my best to act confident. 

We did a few ice breaker games and that loosened up the crowd. I got through the introduction and the syllabus and the portfolio description right on time. No bored faces. A few questions afterwords.

Done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers