Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Change is a Coming

I have been accepted into the University of Arkansas Master's Program!! I will be studying Apparel Merchandising and Product Development beginning at the end of this month. No, I'm not relocating (phew) it is an online program.

I can't tell you how excited I am about this but a little overwhelmed with all the change this will entail.  I have been working all summer trying to get things cleaned up and organized. Though I got a lot done it seems there is still so much done until it is perfect. I will have to apply the atonement to my life and learn to forgive my shortcomings and let the Lord fill the pukas. He will make up for what I lack.

I knew I would be starting school this fall but what I didn't know until a couple weeks ago is that I am also teaching seminary too! The Lord works in mysterious ways and I think he is telling me I need to focus my efforts one learning how to be an effective teacher. Oh, and how to manage my time better.

Dave and the kids are very supportive and even excited about all that I will be doing. I am so grateful for them and their willingness to pick up my slack. Even with their help, however, I can't continue doing everything I currently do.  I decided to let my sewing business go, or rather taking a sabbatical from it. Effective immediately I am no longer taking any jobs.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers