Monday, May 11, 2015

Mad Dash

The waves were flat at Sunset Beach.
Been into town a few times in the past week for waterpolo games and orthodontist but had to go again today. Had a consult with the Oral Surgeon for Afton's impacted bicuspid.

I usually like to have several errands to run when I am taking the time and spending the gas money on the hour drive (each way). But the last week of games left me with little more than a return at Costco and a roll of KT tape from Sports Authority to add to my route.

We left Kahuku HS at 1:30pm and were in and out and back to Laie by 5:15. Gave us just enough time to surf for FHE!

Afton loves stealing my phone and taking pictures as I drive and here's what she caught today.
The clouds over Haleiwa were pretty intense.
She just can't help herself. Love this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers