Friday, July 11, 2014

Pin Tucks in Paradise

The first project back from vacation is under way. I am making a new temple dress for Joann, a replica of the dress her mother made her years ago that is now getting old. 

Here's the original


The first order of business was double checking the old pattern Joann found and making sure it was indeed the same one and that all the pieces and alterations were included. The altered sleeve pattern piece was missing so I made that. 
Second order of business is underway today: pin tucks. I am marking and stitching what feels like a million little rows. A little tedious but will look so cute when finished. I have to take breaks at intervals to keep my sanity however 

Unpressed but underway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers