Monday, January 13, 2014

New Posts!

I know you all have been thinking I've been ignoring my blog all week but that is not true. Though there aren't any new posts dated in the last week there are a whole bunch of new posts sprinkled throughout the past year of posts. You see, Christmas cards went out last week with an invitation to check the blog for our update letter (because I couldn't get it printed and stuffed in the envelopes in a timely manner) and with that invitation going out I couldn't just write an update letter I felt the need to do a highlight roll on the side bar. Some of our highlights were still in draft and others just weren't even blogged at all so I spent the last week fixing that. If you follow closely and want to get caught up on all the new stuff without just scrolling and scrolling forever here is a link list. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers