Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The End is Near

2013 has been a turbulent year. I started a new job. I got a lot of sewing jobs. I worked a LOT. Dave got a new job. Dave traveled to Korea and Japan and Mongolia and Texas and The Big Island of Hawaii (and I think a few other places). Dave started his doctorate program.  Heath started his Senior year of high school. Heath is still working on his Eagle project. Girls have discovered Kirkham. Afton is officially a teenager. Cora learned to skate board. The family took a trip to Washington. We bought a second car. Dave was t-boned and the new car was totalled. We bought a moped. The moped was stolen and vandalized and left for dead in nearly undriveable condition on the other side of town. Dave's motorcycle and truck have suffered minor ailments. We have been sick and infected and injured countless times. I got my first kidney stones ever. We ran races and completed huge projects. We moved. We had many friends come to visit. We said goodbye to our best friends, the Hanks, who moved back to Utah (hopefully temporarily) last week. I am tired and hoping that the rat race will end with 2013 and that 2014 will be a much more manageable and friendly pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers