Monday, October 28, 2013

10 links from this past week


  • The Saratov Approach - I'm taking the kids to this movie tonight for FHE. 
  • Vitamix vs Blendtec review - still trying to decide if I want to go through with this purchase.
  • Since we're moving we are going to need our own table. This one is nice but a little too small.
  • Lisa's homemade mixes- made some Cream of Chicken soup mix this week.
  • "Feed My Sheep", Ulisses Soares, Oct 2005 - an inspirational talk
  • Kidney Stones vs. Asparagus? - I didn't try it. I went with the Apple cider vinegar recommended by my doctor. The stone is out of my kidney but still sitting in my bladder :-(
  • Signed a petition-Civil Unions or State marriages, Same Sex marriage, whatever you want to call it I don't really care. I'm not into all this political mumbo jumbo as long as new laws don't infringe on my freedom of religion. The bill currently in special session in Hawaii gives some protection to religious leaders and institutions but I don't think enough. And this special session business is ridiculous. Why ram something like this through when you know it's going to get people all crazy. I think it's a ploy on the part of the Governor but to what end?
  • My Parents Brainwashed Me and mine did too. So grateful for it.
  • 5 gallon bucket emergency kit - I need to put one of these together
  • Running, Rhabdo and Renal complications- So we think this is what brought on my slow recovery and bout with Kidney stones. Probably shouldn't have attempted such a run going in sick but in the end I am fine and I'll just be more aware next time.

    2 comments:

    1. Woo-Hoo! Glad I made this list! :) I hope you enjoy the recipe and especially hope you are feeling better very soon. So, 4 bdrms, huh? Does that mean you get an office/sewing room? Don't forget to send me your new address... I'll send you something!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi, I just came across your blog by googling "blessing dress". That dress you made for your sister's daughter is DARLING! I saw that somebody asked you if you sell them and was wondering the answer. Or do you maybe have a pattern available? Thanks. rachelbjorkman@hotmail.com

      ReplyDelete

    Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Followers