Friday, September 06, 2013

What's up

Kirkham is checking out the new surfboard sock I made for my board yesterday. He often borrows the board so he was "approving" the design. Dave liked it so much that he is "ordering" two more.

This is Nala. She is the best pet cat in the world because she belongs to our neighbors. They feed her and clean her litter box and we play with her. She enjoys chasing strings, attacking feet and jumping on the trampoline.

Afton got in a fight with a water bottle last night at tennis and woke up this morning with a black eye. She was contemplating wearing a patch or not going to school. I convinced her that it wasn't that bad and probably no one would notice. She was bummed and really hoping to get some extra sleep. Such a mean mom I am: GO TO SCHOOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers