Monday, August 12, 2013

New Posts

Sorry to leave you hanging. I don't have new posts for Dooleysdoodles. I have new posts for SewLaie.

I have decided to make my sewing business official. I have finally gotten myself a business licence! Dacia has been working on some tags for me and I'm going to start a tiny advertising campaign on Facebook. To get ready for that I figured I better have something to show people, I better update my sewing blog.

This weekend I spent a couple hours doing just that. I had to scour through old photos and rummage through clients' Facebook posts (with their permission of course) to get all the information I needed. I still have a whole lot to get caught on, it's a good start though.

So, if you don't mind, check it out! Sewlaie.blogspot.com. Become a follower, leave a comment or just browse through to see what I've been working on.

Thanks!
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers