Monday, May 06, 2013

Plans for the week

Monday- I've got a lot of stuff to catch up on today. I need to finish up my dad's birthday present and the mother's day gifts for my mom and Dave's mom. All these should have been in the mail on Saturday. Hopefully I can get them sent off today. When those are done I need to pay bills and do some planning for Young Women's camp. I have a pattern to make for a customer also. I am probably biting off too much today. Tonight is Family Home Evening and the weather isn't supposed to be good so we will most likely not be surfing. Maybe we'll have a game night. Dinner tonight will be fast and easy: Macaroni and Cheese, Kielbasa Sausage, Steamed Broccoli and a tossed salad

Tuesday- I'm teaching today at BYU. I need to remember to take a disk of past show pictures into my assistant so she can upload them on our newly created Costume Shop facebook page. I also need to finish building my online gradebook, grade the first two assignments that were turned in last week, and order 3 men's costumes from a tux shop in Arizona. Relief Society is tonight and it is a dinner. I will instruct the kids to make themselves so Quesadillas and to be sure to finish up the fresh guac and salsa from Sunday

Wednesday- Yeah! Not much going on today so this will be my catch up day. If I don't have anything else to do (ha) I will make a couple of Aloha Shirts for Dave. I have been hired to make 20 Aloha Shirts for the Shaka Steel Band at BYU Hawaii. They are waiting for the fabric to come in. In the mean time I want to practice making a couple and get a good procedure down that will make it quicker and easier to put them all together. Dave will get my two practice shirts. Dinner tonight will be something nice: Pork Loin, mashed potatoes, brussells sprouts and salad.

Thursday- I will be taking Afton and her friends into town for an Un-Banquet Celebration. We should be back by 3 and then Afton and I will be doing baking for her bake sale on Friday to raise money for Girl's Camp. Thursday is always Dave's Temple Night. Tonight's dinner will have to be simple and since Dave will be gone we can do something he hates: Meatless Spaghetti, green beans and salad.

Friday-I am substitute teaching today, Afton's bake sale is this afternoon and Heath and Kirkham are going on an Order of the Arrow campout tonight so they will be gone. And it is Grandpa Bob's birthday! We will have to make a cake or cupcakes, something that will still be good tomorrow when the boys get home. Only a few of us will be home so we will finish up the cheese ravioli that is in the freezer. Toss it with a little oil and pesto and served with sauteed peppers and zuccini.

Saturday- This Saturday morning Dave and Afton and I will be going on a hike with the Young Women from the ward, the 1st year certification hike.  Since the boys will be at their campout that means Cora will probably hike with us too. On the way home we'll grab slurpees at 7-11 and then the rest of the day we have no plans. The truck needs to be washed. We may do some yard work, housework or some surfing. Probably a little of each. Even when there's nothing officially planned Saturday's are always busy and by the end of the day I rarely feel like cooking. Tonight will be a choose-your-own-adventure night. Basically everyone fends for themselves by eating leftovers, making a sandwich, pouring a bowl of cereal or going hungry.

Sunday- Mother's Day! Dave will be in charge of dinner tonight and I will rest and enjoy my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers