Wednesday, April 24, 2013

To Be Happy

“'I want to be happy', seriously, do you? This seems like a dumb question – of course, I want to be happy, who doesn’t? The problem is, a lot of the time, I actually don’t. I let small things frustrate me. I used to have a short temper, and I get mad at the most trivial matters. Why? It’s because I forget (or maybe don’t want) to be happy in that moment. Maybe I want to be angry or upset, so I have to remind myself that I want to be happy, then I will force a fake smile, until it turns into a real one. It even turns out that a fake smile is better than no smile! Now it comes easier the smile and the feelings of happiness regardless of circumstances… ♥ :O)"

---a Facebook post from my friend Richard Childs
     such a wise man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers