Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Dryer is Tired

With only some time out for teaching my first class of the semester at BYUH I spent all day yesterday doing so much cleaning and laundry. My dryer was on all day and into the night. I had to cancel a consultation for a bridesmaids dress and didn't have time to make the yummy chicken enchiladas I had planned for dinner.

I checked Cora's hair three times yesterday and still found 12 more bugs & nits in her hair this morning. I couldn't send her back to school. It is beautiful outside right now and since we have nothing better to do than more laundry--it's all in black plastic bags outside--I decided we're going surfing.

The dryer was getting tired anyways.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers