Thursday, April 11, 2013

Light

There is a light not far off on the shores of Tuesday or maybe even Monday. My rush of projects will be complete and I'll be back to a normal load.

Last Day of Class was Tuesday. Delivered 2 wedding dresses and 2 prom dresses and conducted 2 final fittings on Wednesday and Thursday. Today I turn in grades and work towards finishing the last three dresses for this Saturday's Prom at Kamehameha. Then it's on to the 7 suits for a team of BYUH students heading off to a business competition on Tuesday.

When I'm done I will be rewarding myself with some surfing, personal sewing and some play time on my new Bosch mixer.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the old "if I could just get through this week, next week will be better" syndrome. I get that a lot. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers