Wednesday, December 19, 2012

In Print

Today I am printing out 7 months of blog posts to send to my Gramma. She is now mostly blind and can no longer read my blog online. Now she has a reading machine that does the work for her. She places the printouts under the scanner and the machine reads to her what is on the sheet. Pretty cool.

I had a lot of fun reading through these past 7 months of posts. The kids were gathered around me much of the time reading over my shoulder and giggling at the stories and pictures. I need to get back to this.

Life goes so fast. There are so many good things to be doing. So many necessary things to be doing. For me blogging--journaling--is a necessary thing. Posts may be short but they will be more frequent. And I think I need to make a blog book. The kids would like that, I would like that, my mom would like that and I think my gramma would like that too.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see that you are back to blogging! I check it everyday and have been going through withdrawals. I love reading about what's happening in your life and hope that you will write about NYC soon. Glad to see that you accepted the position with BYU-I too. Hope it works out well. You'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you, too! Glad you're back. Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers