I've booked my flight with Hawaiian Airlines. Non-stop from Honolulu to NYC's JFK international airport. It is nearly a 10 hour flight!
We will be staying at the Park Central hotel in midtown Manhattan. It is a beautiful hotel not far from Central Park, Times Square and everything else I want to see. And I'm so glad it even has a fitness center so I can burn off those extra calories that New York will surely push on me.
Here are some of the things I am hoping to do/see:
- fabric shopping in the garment district
- visit FAO Schwartz
- Go ice skating at Bryant Park
- Go for a run through Central Park
- visit the Manhattan Temple
- Staten Island Ferry to see the Statue of Liberty
- Ride the subway
- 9/11 Memorial
I'm sure my list will get much longer. What would you do if you went?