Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What's for Dinner

No job again today so I am hitting the to-do list. I'm almost all the way through it now. It is amazing what I can get checked off in a few days time. Today I will be opening savings accounts for the kids, doing some more sewing for Dave, and making Cora's Halloween costume. I also have a bucket full of lemons fresh off my lemon tree that need to be used up today. I will be trying my hand at making lemon sorbet.

The first thing I get to cross off my list though is making my week's menu:

Wednesday- Cafe Rio style Sweet Pork Tacos and Cilantro Lime Rice
Thursday-Church Halloween Party and Dinner
Friday-Cheese Pizza
Saturday-Homemade Chili (Pumpkin Carve and Donut Dunk!)
Sunday-Blender Wheat Pancakes with Banana and Buttermilk syrup
Monday-BBQ Pork Sandwiches, Coleslaw, Sweet Potato Fries
Tuesday-Chicken Stir Fry and Noodles
Wednesday-Split Pea Soup and fresh baked artisan bread--a Halloween Tradition
Thursday- MY BIRTHDAY! Haven't decided what I want for dinner yet. Maybe Kahuku Grill.
Friday-Garlic Chicken and Artichoke pizza
Saturday-Leftovers
Sunday-French Toast and bacon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers