Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Surprise!

I'm in Washington for a few days celebrating my Grandma's birthday! Only three people knew I was coming.  My dad, my mother-in-law and my friend Lisa.

My dad picked me up from the airport late Tuesday night. When I walked into his house and my mom spotted me she shrieked and started crying. It was pretty awesome.

On Wednesday morning my mom drove me to my in-laws house so I could surprise my father-in-law. When I walked in he jumped, said "Dani?!" and opened his arms wide for a big hug.

On Wednesday night my mom, dad, and I showed up early for my grandma's party. Before I spoke and before anyone told her it was me walking up to her my grandma--who can hardly see a thing--stood up, wrapped her arms around me and said, "Dani, I knew you were coming. I just knew it."


The most adorable Grandma in the world wearing a lei fresh from Hawaii. I love this woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers