Friday, September 14, 2012

Rewarding Hard Work

No "work" today (substitute teaching) so I am getting my work done (at home)


  • exercise---check
  • make kids lunches--check
  • drive kids and friends to school--check
  • 3 loads of laundry washed, dried and folded--check
  • sweep, mop and vacuum entire house--check
  • wash the dishes--check
  • clear and wipe kitchen counters--check
  • empty trash--check
  • write shopping list--check
  • Sew zippers into a project for client--check
  • chat with my mom--check
  • blog--check


Time for this girl to go surfing!


  • In a couple of hours I will
  • pick up the girls from school
  • drive into town (1 hour drive)
  • ortho appointment (30 minutes)
  • walmart shopping (30 minutes)
  • home depot shopping (40 minutes)
  • Long's Drugs shopping (15 minutes)
  • Costco Shopping (1 hour)
  • drive home from town (1 hour drive)
I think my reward tonight will be sleeping in to 6:30 tomorrow :-)


1 comment:

  1. Wore me out reading this list --check!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers