Sunday, July 08, 2012

Sweet 16

I think I must be the luckiest mom in the world.  I have the awesomest kids and I am especially proud of the leader of the pack: Heath. He has taught me so much and has put up with me and is so patient with me.  He is so very helpful and is never afraid of working hard when I ask him to.

For his birthday on Saturday he called together a group of friends and they hiked up to Wailele (sp?) falls behind PCC.  They spent to morning hiking and playing in the swimming hole. When he got home, after taking a shower and a nap, he helped clean up for his party and went to the store to pick up some last minute supplies.

We welcomed a group of about 10 kids into our home for pizza, a movie: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and cake and ice cream. A lot of fun!


Happy Birthday Heath! Your Momma Loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers