Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sew Laie

OK Friends, I need your opinions please.

I have started a new blog (don't worry, I'm not replacing this one) highlighting sewing and patternmaking projects I have done.  Kind-of an online portfolio of my work for potential clients to review.

If you've got a few minutes will you please take a look at it. It is SewLaie.blogspot.com. If it meets with your approval I will be adding the address to my new business cards.

If you would be so kind to add yourself as a "client" (follower) I would really appreciate it. Also comments would be great.


It shouldn't take too much time; I've only got a few posts so far. Just a few projects I've done here. I hope to add more as I get more work and more time to dig through my archives of older projects. 


Also, if you have a project I've done for you that you wouldn't mind sharing please consider sending me a picture.


I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. Great new blog -- I like the sewing themed art along the sides, but I would recommend you post a picture of yourself. It would provide a CONNECTION for your possible new clients.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers