Wednesday, May 02, 2012

I'm Feeling Pretty Awesome!

After 6 weeks of no change in my weight or measurements I reluctantly decided to accept the spot I'm at and buy myself a pair of pants.

While at Costco this morning with Dave I saw a nice pair of grey slacks that I liked. I was digging through the pile trying to find the size I thought I was, a 10, and having no success, when I noticed that the tags had the waist measurement as well as a size.

I inspected the size 8's in my hands and was shocked to discover that their waist was a full inch bigger than mine. My waist corresponded with a size 6!!!

(That's down from a 12/14)


2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Give it up for the non-scale victories!! That is so awesome. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers