Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Speaking of Hairy . . .

Dave came in through the garage door the other night and along with him scrambled a HUGE cane spider.  He called for help right away and the boys came running with a broom and I brought my camera, hehehe.

Dave assures me that cane spiders are harmless and shy and love to eat other small annoying insects. .We did our best to usher him out and think he made it out but really aren't sure--yes, Dave lost him.  I'm hoping he enjoys cockroaches and ants because we've got plenty to keep him busy for a while. I just hope he stays far away from me.

Here's his close up.  You can even see the hairs on his legs and his shining white eye. YIKES! I am so grossed out just looking at this picture so of course I had to share.

 Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. This is a BIG reason why I do not miss living in tropical places. When I lived in the Philippines, there were the biggest bugs, spiders, snakes...and every single one of them freaked me OUT!. I too am creaped out by the size of this dude. Gross!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers