Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Hello, My Friend, Hello

adapted from the lyrics by Neil Diamond

Hello again, hello

Just wrote to say hello
I'd rather be asleep tonight
It's getting late
But I couldn't wait

Hello, my friend, hello
Just blogged to let you know
I think about you ev'ry night
When I'm here at home
And you're there at home, hello

You know life; it's been crazy
And I know I'm to blame
I put my life above my blog :-)
We've been through it all
And you loved me just the same
And when I don't write here
I know you want to hear

Hello, my friend, hello
Just wrote to let you know
I think about you ev'ry night
And I know it's late
But I couldn't wait
Hello

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this song....I can hear it now, playing in my head.....Neil Diamond Rocks....thanks for sharing.....

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers