Saturday, April 07, 2012

Easter Prep

On Tuesday I pulled a turkey out of the freezer (got it FREE at Christmas with a grocery reward). Usually we have ham on Easter but I couldn't get ham for free so we are having turkey.

On Friday I made Peggy's Famous Sweet Rolls and threw them into the freezer hoping to hide them from the family until Sunday. As soon as the kids and Dave find them they will be gone.

We will be making tie-dyed eggs today using these instructions from Our Best Bites.  I'll let you know next week how it went.

But first I'm heading out for a long run. I'm getting ready to run my first 5K ever on May 5th: The Jamba Juice Banana Man 5K.

1 comment:

  1. "... I couldn't get ham for free so we are having turkey." Haha, Dani, you are so funny! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers