Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bake a Cake or Something


I read the Hunger Games Trilogy recently and can't get those characters out of my head.  I am anxiously awaiting the movie and am debating re-reading the series (this would be a first for me--I have never re-read a series just for fun.) Here are a few of my favorite quotes:

“Here's some advice. Stay alive.”

“Deep in the meadow, hidden far away 
A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray 
Forget your woes and let your troubles lay 
And when it's morning again, they'll wash away 
Here it's safe, here it's warm 
Here the daisies guard you from every harm 
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true 
Here is the place where I love you.” 

 “Aim higher in case you fall short.”

“What about you?"
 "Not a clue. I keep wishing I could bake a cake or something.”

 “I think....you still have no idea. The effect you can have.”

 “As we ride the elevator Gale finally says “You're still angry.”
 “And you're still not sorry,” I reply.
 "I will stand by what I said. Do you want me to lie about it?” he asks.
 “No, I want you to rethink it and come up with the right opinion,” I tell him.”

1 comment:

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers