Monday, January 23, 2012

Kirkham's New Haircut

 This kid loves his long hair and he doesn't mind at all when we tell him he looks like a mop. He doesn't brush it or gel it or do anything to it until he is threatened with the buzzers.  He thinks he looks cool.  I think he looks like an orphan.
 
Finally yesterday I had had it.  I dragged him outside and chopped away. And this is what he came back with . . . .

 A SMILE!

Surprisingly he likes his doo and styled it himself this morning without even a side ways glance or word uttered from my lips. I love seeing those blue eyes again.

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome young man, and just look at those blue eyes! It seems like such a shame to cover them up with that mop. I'm glad he realizes it, too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers