Saturday, November 19, 2011

This Week in Photos

Swim Team practice started on Wednesday and Heath's first swim meet of the year with Kahuku High Boys and Girls Swim Team was today.

Heath only swam in two events: 50 Free (27.2 sec) and 100 Free (59.9 sec).

Wednesday morning Dave and I headed out to Goats Island for our weekly surfing date. I can't surf right now because of my stupid finger so I sat on the shore sunbathing and taking pictures of odd things. I thought this stump  looked interesting . . .
and isn't this mongoose the cutest little thing you ever saw?!

My stupid finger. Here is a tame picture of my missing and cauterized tip.  For more graphic pics see my Facebook album. I keep it wrapped up most of the time.  It didn't hurt that bad at first but the last few days it is hurting more.  I guess that means that the nerves are healing?

While Dave was out of town I took Heath out for a surfing photo shoot.  This is my favorite picture of the day.  I love the way the water is splashing and the board is flying.  This is not Heath wiping out.
This is Heath.  Doesn't he look great?!


The day after I cut off my pinky is the day I took Heath surfing.  Later that day, while Heath was at a marching band performance, I took the littler kids down to play for a bit at Temple Beach.  Afton found something curious that we couldn't identify.

Cora went snorkeling.

And I took pictures of beautiful things like this canal. . . 

and another interesting tree stump . . .

and the gorgeous bay . . .

And the kids adorable little feet walking in the sand . . .

and the magnificent clouds . . .

and a precocious little sand bird . . .

and very sandy legs . . . 

and Kirkham, trying his best to look tired and hungry.

1 comment:

  1. Okay Dani,
    You are SO GOOD with the camera! LOVE the little bird. And the kids are adorable-sand legs and all.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers