Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I built My Shelf Reliance Shelf!

I have been waiting for over 6 months to build this beauty that I purchased in December and received the first week of February. It patiently waited while I sold off most of my belongings and it patiently traveled 2400 miles across the ocean.

It took me several days to get this thing together.  It comes with a lot of little parts and I had to pace myself so that I wouldn't get frustrated with the build.  It was pretty easy once I got the hang of it.  This is the 72" Harvest.  I added on the top rack and the side racks as well (this is not the basic model).

My kitchen is smallish and doesn't have any real pantry space so this will act as my pantry and my food storage center and Yes, this is the full extent of my food storage.  I am starting from scratch.

You can see that ketchup, capri suns and pork and beans were on sale this week.  I wonder how long it will take me to fill this thing up?

I have caught the kids playing with the shelf already. They like to take the cans off and roll them back on.  It is kinda mesmerizing and satisfying. So glad to have this handy shelf!

2 comments:

  1. And...I see that you have the required can of Spam ! Don't ya love Hawaii?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered if anyone would notice that. Yes! The obligatory can of Spam. Had more but already ate it. It's on sale again this week too but still more expensive than Washington.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers