Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pictures in Hawaii, 7/4-7/11

A Banyan tree at a secluded beach beyond Turtle Bay

The Tomlinsons had a family reunion and invited us to join them for the 4th of July.  We had a great time playing with them.  Thanks for letting us join in on your fun! (and for sending us home with all your leftovers before you departed).

Must love snorkeling!

Sunburns are turning into tan lines.

Some local kids taught my kids how to catch fish in the tide pools.

Heath surfing Hauula Bowls.  It was pretty stormy and difficult to ride that day.

Cora modeling her new swimsuit cover up that she bought at WalMart.

A baby sandcrab.

A mommy sandcrab.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a mini Lake City Ward Youth Conference. Why wasn't I invited? We sure miss you. This past Sunday was our first one back since coming off of vacation and I missed you. I will be posting pictures of my vacation in the next day or so, so you can see the great time that we had.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers