Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Ups and Downs

Last week I was on cloud nine thinking about all the beaches and hikes and fresh fruit and the nice tan that I would have once I got to my new home in Hawaii.  By Thursday and Friday I was a mess. I was distraught over selling my favorite things and mourning over the sale of the motorcycle and disappointed I would be missing out on upcoming parties and events here because I was moving.

Today I am back to excited.  And jealous.  I am jealous of Dave's big blue Ford F350. It is the first in the family to depart for foreign shores.  Today we will drop it off at the Port of Tacoma where it will be loaded on a barge and shipped to Honolulu. It will arrive three days after Dave gets there. I am not jealous of the long voyage it must take.

Ten days until Dave departs. 21 days until our stuff departs. 55 days until the kids and I  depart. I can't wait to get there.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers