Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Menu Plan, 5/25-5/31/2011

Now that Dave is in Hawaii I can say good-bye to my $60/week grocery budget, at least until I get there.  Fortunately I'm still clearing out cupboards and my freezer -I've only had to buy cold cereal, milk and fresh produce. Unfortunately most of what we've been eating has been those same three items.

Here's what I plan to make this week using what's already on hand. The kids talked me into the sushi when we were at Costco yesterday.  I'm looking forward to getting really good sushi in Honolulu.

Wednesday-Sushi, rice and pinneapple
Thursday-Spaghetti with meat sauce, salad and french bread
Friday-Pepperoni Pizza, salad, soda
Saturday-Spaghetti Pie (leftover spaghetti in a pie plate with lots of cheese on top warmed in the oven), 
Sunday-Breakfast for dinner:Pancakes and strawberries
Monday-Family memorial day picnic I'm bringing jello fruit salad
Tuesday-Two-step chicken, rice, salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers