Thursday, May 05, 2011

Garage Sale Date Correction

It has been pointed out to me that I have conflicting dates listed for my upcoming liquidation garage sale. The correct date is Saturday, May 21st, 2011.  The time is yet to be determined for certain but will likely be 9am-2pm.  I have made the correction to effected posts.  Please make note of the change.

I am also looking for a couple of helpers for the day of the garage sale.  Is there anyone that would be interested in helping me run all or part of the sale?  I need extra eyes and hands that can help me with security, money collection, organization of goods and customer service.  Thanks for your consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers