Wednesday, May 04, 2011

For Sale:

We are liquidating many of our possessions in an effort to cut weight for the move. We're hoping to save the proceeds for a few replacement items in Hawaii: a futon or sleeper sofa, a twin size bunk bed, a dresser, 5 bicycles and 3 surfboards, not to mention a few Hawaiian style wardrobe pieces.

I'll be posting more items every few days and will update my posts when stuff has sold. I will not ship anything, I just don't have time, so if you like it please make arrangements to pick it up. All items that are not paid for in cash by May 20th will go into my garage sale on the 21st. Some items may be posted to Craigslist or e-bay before that date. I have made a note in each caption where this may be the case. I gladly welcome all offers.


This is my lovely reclaimed chandelier that I featured on the blog in January.  It has an extra long  cord with a plug at the end and can easily by modified to hardwire to your dining room ceiling.  It has about 70 glass teardrop crystals and eight lights with shades.  Asking $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers