Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ella

We love you and miss you sweet Ella



I am so grateful for the peace the Gospel of Jesus Christ provides me and my family at this sad time. We miss Ella dearly but know she is in the loving arms of our Heavenly Father now. It is comforting to know that through the ordinances of the temple Ella was born into the covenant of eternal marriage and is sealed to our family for time and eternity.

Please keep my sister Dacia and her family in your prayers.  They not only lost little Ella but Dacia's husband Devin was injured as well and will be in surgery today.

I love you Dacia and wish I could be there by your side.

5 comments:

  1. oh dani, i am so sorry to hear this. my heart is aching for the entire Call family! you are all in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad to hear this news, Dani. Will definitely offer some prayers for them. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani...this just really stinks. I am so sorry. I have thought about you and your family since hearing this terrible news. I cannot imagine the grief you all are going through. Do you need me to watch your kids so you can go back East? We would be happy to. Let me know what I can do to help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so sorry and hope that you will all feel the prayers that are in behalf of you and your family and that you and Dacia especially will feel the peace and love that comes from the blessings of prayer from many. We love your family and think the world of all of you, you all are amazing people and we are grateful for your examples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dani, I'm just a sister in the gospel who stumbled upon your blog and am inspired by you. I'm sorry for all the upsets, broken things, car issues and now a death in your family. If I could put my arms around you and give you a hug and help you today I would. So please accept this virtual *hug*. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you and your family well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers