Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thank you!

Thank you to my secret friend who sent me two movie passes in the mail last week!

Thank you to my mom for surprising me with dinner last week.  Enough to freeze half for dinner this week. Seafood Fettuccine, yum.

Thank you Laurel M., my visiting teacher, for bringing me a basket full of chocolate today.

Thank you Robin for rescheduling the PTA meeting today.  I really couldn't have handled one more thing.

Thank you to my chickens for laying an egg a day again.

Some other things I am thankful for
  • Dave's BMW was sold this past weekend!!!!
  • it is sunny today
  • my tulips are blooming
  • the birds are singing outside
  • it's almost Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers