Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Blah, Blah, Blog

I admit it: I've been avoiding you.  I've been feeling like I have nothing new to say to you that I haven't already said so why say anything? I've been going on and on for months now about moving and how tired I am and how much there is to do and on, and on and on.  Too much complaining.  I'm tired of complaining.

I'm totally out of the loop on grocery savings lately too. With me running through my pantry and freezers and food storage I hardly look at the sales ads and coupons anymore.  I fear I may regret getting out of the habit. I could have at least told you that Albertson's had double coupons over the weekend AND a fantastic sale on cereal and free milk too.  But I didn't even know until last night when it was too late to do anything about it! I'm so sorry, I feel like I have nothing to offer you.

I can't even offer a few good photos: my camera has been stashed away for about a month. I have no new tips on organizing or cleaning and no super duper recipes that I feel like posting.  My kids haven't done anything fabulous in at least a couple weeks so I don't have any cute stories to tell or events to brag about. Heck, even my chickens are being super boring and haven't given me more than an egg a day in about a month.

I've hit a wall.

I wonder what will be on the other side?

1 comment:

  1. Hawaii... that's what's on the other side. beautiful beaches, warm breezes, fresh tropical fruits. surfing, swimming, laying on the beach. beautiful hikes, calm strolls along the beach, new friends, new adventures... so much good is on the other side of this. The craziness will end and it will be wonderful once you are settled in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers