Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Shelf Reliance delivered

My shelf reliance boxes were delivered last week just in time for the big moving to Hawaii announcement.

I bought the 72" harvest with top rack and side shelves.  With my hostess discount I spent $150 total.

Now that I'm eliminating my food storage in preparation for the move I don't know what I should do with my shelves.  They're already boxed up, I could just take them with and set them up in Hawaii . . .

But, I'm getting rid of most everything because I have no idea how small of a place we'll end up in and I've only got 7000 lbs alloted for the move (being paid for by the University).

For the time being the remain in the front room waiting for a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers