Friday, January 14, 2011

Keeping Resolutions

Last week I started reading a fun and interesting book called the Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. I'm really enjoying the book mainly because it is about one of my favorite topics, goalsetting! The book details Gretchen's yearlong quest to be happier. She is not an unhappy person and in fact lives a very good life but by working towards many ideals (like going to bed early, being nice, blah, blah) she wants to see if she can improve on her happiness. It is a fun romp through a year of her life filled with tried advice, thoughtful research and quirky anecdotes.

I am now following her blog and found this video there that I thought you would enjoy.




Are you keeping your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers