Friday, December 03, 2010

So, so, so, so sick. Party's cancelled

It started with sneezing and an itchy throat.  It progressed to a runny nose and cough.  Now every bit of me aches and I'm freezing one minute and hot as an oven the next.

I think I'm sick.

After waking the kids up this morning I had gone back to bed. An hour later Afton woke me up to tell me she had made everyone's lunches and had gotten her sister ready for school but they needed a ride because they'd be late if they walked.  It had taken her longer than she expected to cover for my absence.

I rolled out of bed and stumbled out to the car. The cool air felt great on my feverish skin that is until I went cold and started shivering uncontrollably.  Home again I climb back into bed to warm up.  Kirkham  leaves for school without a hug or kiss--he doesn't want to catch this cold. Smart boy.

I have cancelled tomorrow's Shelf Reliance party, you don't want this cold either.  I'll reschedule for January.  In the meantime if you would like to make an order shoot me an email and I'll send you the price list.  The party prices are 10-40% off online pricing.  A great deal!

1 comment:

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers