In the spirit of Christmas I eliminated all the nitty gritty stuff that no one would enjoy giving and cut right down to the fun stuff. Yes, this is as fun as I get:
- wall mount pot/pan rack with top rack- black metal semicircle perhaps. NO wood, NO shiny metal.
- 11" magnetic knife bar (do they make such a small size?)
- a small to medium sized saucier----(12/15/10 editorial note: just found what I wanted on sale at Marshall's. I bought it and put it on Dave's side of the bed. Do you think he'll get the hint?)
- a telephoto lens (I think it's called a telephoto? The one to use for shooting sports and close ups?)
- digital kitchen thermometer with oven safe cord that measures approximately from 0-400 degrees
- small kitchen scale
- tuition for a photography class
- Cute (not cutesie) sweatshirt
- Hunting Bow
Short and sweet. From the looks of the lists I think I'd rather hang out with him than with me.