Friday, December 17, 2010

I AM A GRADUATE!

Today is my official graduation day though it seems somewhat unreal for the following reasons:

  • I finished my coursework nearly a month ago,
  • My diploma won't get here for about a month,
  • Commencement and Convocation aren't until April.
Today I must find something to do to celebrate.  I think I will go buy myself a large Egg Nog milkshake from Jack in the Box (I've been craving one since the sign went up in their window a few weeks ago).

Hip, hip hooray for me!

2 comments:

  1. Go Dani, Go Dani!!! i think you deserve more than just a large shake... maybe some fries too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment! You totally deserve that eggnog shake! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers