Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pre-Thanksgiving Prep

It is so cold outside today - only 15 degrees as I type- that I am so glad that I don't have to go out to get ready for Thanksgiving.  I've already got everything I need.

My Thanksgiving day assignment is to bring the cranberry sauce, candied yams and 2 pumpkin pies. The girls and I will set to work on those pies this afternoon.  I'll throw together the yams in the morning. The sauce I do straight out of the can. Easy, schmeesy.  Not much to do so I'll spend some time catching up on a few other things today too.

One of the things I'm catching up on is pouring through the Black-Friday ads and deciding if I am going to venture out into it.  I have only gone BF shopping once and that was at my sister's urging.  I got some great deals that year but I've never gone back again.  So many people, so much commotion, so little sleep. There are a few items I'd like to get but before deciding to go I'm going to see if I can just order them online instead of standing in line.

Next I am sending out invitations and reminders about my upcoming Shelf Reliance Party.  Are you coming?

The kids went out for a little bit this morning but it was too cold even for them to enjoy the snow and the slick sledding hill. So lastly I'll be enjoying some time with the kids staying warm inside.  We'll play some more games and get a few chores done around the house.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers