Monday, November 22, 2010

Fall Sports Wrap up

A few weeks ago I uploaded a few of Cora's soccer photos to the blog but never got back around to showing off my other super stars.  This fall Afton also played soccer and Heath played Water polo.  Kirkham practiced polo but because he is not in High School he could not play in any games therefore I do not have any pictures of him this time around.

My Sweet Afton

 She's in the center there dribbling and preparing to pass off to the left wing. She had a great season and really loves playing soccer but is glad it is over now.  She was just getting too cold out on that field.  It snowed the day after their last game.

Most polo pics turn out something like this.

 Fortunately I was able to catch him on the sidelines.

 And got one slightly out of focus pic of him in the water with the ball!

Heath was very proud to be the only 9th grader on the Varsity water polo team. Way to go Heath!

Fall sports were a real wear on me.  It was quite hectic trying to fit everything in and at times I felt like I couldn't take anymore.  We did make it though and the kids were quite successful in their endeavors. I am looking forward to having a little more free time on Saturdays and weeknights. However, last Monday Lakes HS Swim practice began.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers