Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday's new routine

Just like every other day of the week Friday too get's a new list of chores to go with my new school schedule. (It will only be 2 months of school work but it will be intense.) It used to be that Friday was my back to blessings day when I would redo my Monday routine to ensure the house was clean and ready to be attacked by the weekend. Not any more.  Now I vacuum.

Yep, that is it. On Friday's I do my everyday morning routine and I follow it up with a quick vacuum of all carpeted areas and that's it.  Almost it.  If there is anything else desperate for attention I might do that too, such as mopping the floors or doing extra laundry, but most likely I will delegate it when the whole family gets home.

Now it's time to finish my homework--not housework--so I can have an enjoyable weekend at soccer games, family activities and church.  See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers