Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Albertson's doubles last day!!

In case you haven't already noticed Albertson's had double coupons in the Sunday paper.  And in case you don't  get the paper they have EXTRAs at the customer service counter!!!!

Hurry, hurry!  This is a great way to get Kellogg's cereals, fruit snacks and more for a very good price.  (Remember that Kellogg's has a buy 10 get $10 off your next order deal going and today is the last day for that too.)

Yesterday I bought $132 worth of Kellogg's cereals, etc. for $23.  AND I walked away with a $10 off my next order coupon that I didn't even have a chance to use.  Yep, you read right, that comes down to $13 for a total of 90% in savings!!!!!!

I love my job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers