Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nine days until school starts

My sister in South Carolina sent her kids back to school 3 weeks ago.  My sister in Oklahoma sent her son to school earlier this week.  The other school districts in our area go back to school tomorrow.  My kids go back on September 8th and I think that's too soon. I'm not ready for them to go back; there are still so many things I'd like to do with them before they are ripped from my arms and forced back into their desks.

Here are some of the things I'd like to do before I send my kiddos back to school
  • Go water skiing (this may be difficult because the boat is non operational due to a faulty ignition sensor?and my hubby has very little time to work on it--he is already back to work)
  • Pick blackberries
  • Go to the beach
  • Go on a bike ride
  • Watch some movies
  • Play games
Here are some of the things they'd like to do before going back to school
  • Go to Northwest Trek
  • Have an end of summer pool party
  • Take Moe to the Dog Park
  • Go to Wildwaves
  • Waterskiing
  • See the movie Despicable Me
  • Sew a skirt (Afton)
  • Go to the Zoo
We have a lot to do before school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers