Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Vacation:Fight sequence

We have been very creative with the things that we are doing with the kids while driving to keep them busy.  They like to read and draw and watch out the windows and sleep and open gifts from gramma and record fake fight sequences, like this one of Heath and Kirkham.

I promise it is all fake.  No child was harmed in the production of this sequence.










I promise it is all fake.  No child was harmed in the production of this sequence.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love boys! They are so funny!

    I've read up on your entire trip. It sounds like a blast! I'm a little envious. I can't wait until we can do something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers