Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Once a week

As I approach my one week mark I feel today I must give you fair warning.  We are nearly one week into summer vacation AND there is nearly one week left before we leave on our big summer dream vacation RV trip across the US. I fear I won't be able to keep up on blogging as much as usual.

Yes, in the past I have pre-written my blog postings and I could do that.  However, I just don't have time to sit down and write 40 blog posts before I leave.  Besides what would I write about?  I never know what I'm going to write until I wake up, you'd get stuck with some pretty boring posts (like this one).

Nope, instead I will try to post once a week.  I can't guarantee that it will be quality posts, perhaps just pictures, because I'll be so busy enjoying the ride and the visits.  But I do promise to tell you all about it eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers