Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Kirkham

Today Kirkham turned 12.  Where have the years gone?!  I'm so proud of him and the nice young man he is becoming.  He is generous and kind and loving, just like his dad.  And he is artistic and reflective and a thinker, just like me.  He also has a super cute smile and sparkling blue eyes and is quite knowledgable about Yu-gi-oh and Bionicles.

For his birthday he had four friends over from right after school until 9pm.  They played video games, battled yu-gi-oh, jumped on the trampoline, teased the dog and the little sisters, made and ate pizza, chips and salsa and drank lots of soda.  And, of course, the obligatory cake and ice cream was devoured too.

He avoided the camera for most of the day so this is the best I could get--when he was too distracted by the gifted head-lamp from his brother.
 
We love you Kirkham! Have a great new year.



these girls can't wait for their birthdays!

1 comment:

  1. I totally missed this post until Dave ( yours) asked me last night if I liked the pictures of the birthday party. I told him that I hadn't seen any pictures.....anyway, he showed them to me, and I love them. Thanks for inviting Jayson over. He had a great time and was even more proud of himself that he got to walk to your house and that we actually allowed him to do that. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers